Thursday, August 30, 2007

Suz-15th post

Hey hey! I'm back!

DEECEE!!! Good that you have finally decided where to go:P Kick ass there k?..Next year..haha...In the meantime...BUM MORE!!!!

My mid sem is starting next week..haha it got postponed..god knows why. Will be having general chemistry as my first paper then chemistry practical, then fundamentals in molecular biology then biodiversity...(I'm so screwed for all the bio-related papers..=.=)

SIGH! Once all of this is over...let's go play k?:)

Owh, Ben, thanks for the info but it came too late!:P Haha, but we did manage to bag the champion trophy though!:P WOOHOO! *sings* We are the champions, we are the champions...LOL!...Anyway, the debate finals were pretty fiery, and the head adjudicator said it was an above average debate..(which is good cos our last one in the semis was rated as a bad debate..haha) Anyway, we WON! haha! The opposition were really good though..they put up a really good fight and we actually thought we had lost the case. I didn't get any best speaker thingy but my second and third speaker did:) Hehe:)

After the competition the UKM debate seniors decided to go out for a meal and we were all invited:) The seniors were all really cool and funny people (something hard to find on normal days in UKM) Made me think twice about not joining the UKM team...

Owh, another thing! I got bitten by a BAT!:( During my second fieldwork trip into the reserve forest in UKM the bat attacked me! Our mission for the day was to learn how to trap bats and label them for sampling. When i wanted to hold the bat it turned her head and bit my finger! And it refused to let go! So for about 3 minutes i stood there while the assistant tried to get the stupid bat to let go off my hands. I got 2 deep punctures on my right index finger now:( And i had to go get jabbed just so i don't turn into anything weird. The funny thing was i couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole ordeal...then when i finally felt the pain, i was laughing and crying both at the same time. I've gone crazy -_- And the other girls were screaming more than moi!..go figure..

I guess that's about all the updates from me...hehe..will be home later today but Lik Wen's not around for the weekend:(huuhuu:(:(:( *sobs sobs*

okies..gtg...bubyes..

P/S: AIESEC brought in 2 DUTCH GUYS last week! And they're...hehe...'interesting'..owh and an Irish girl too:)

littlebuddha @ monkeybutt @ tomato

No comments: