Wednesday, August 01, 2007

KL - Finally Im here....

Hehe......sorry guys (& gals, of course....=] ) for the late post...... I have been MIA for quite a long time (i guess......) from the day I know the existence of this blog till now, its been a hard time for me to write in this blog......(especially some1 that doesnt hv streamyx like me.....=] ) Now Im alr in IMU, for the third week alr....(in fact, Im using the pc in the library there to post this blog now....but the library here so quite that my keyboard-typing sound can be hear clearly, guess the other patrons will be starring at me soon......=] ) Tis is the week where our real school/university life started, after a full week of ORIENTATION or more precisely, HELL....

my feeling toward the class ah.....? em......if wan to describe, its more like a hybrid between a big family & office (as i told some1 b4 i think......=] ) when during class or practical, every1 will work very hard & together to get the things done.....(especially Mr Kali practical....kind of miss that kind of life....here practical very strict, little mistake & our lecturer will be shouting at us.....*sigh....) but when class over (or most of the time, during or in between class as we hv so many free period...), most of us will me mixing & chatting with each other, like bro & sis...... its been a wonderful life in L6/U6BF, and there are no regrets for me to join the class....(in fact, I wish to thank HIM too to hv ME transfer to L6BF at the beginning of form 6.....=] ) but, actually i do feel some regret, regret that i didnt attend some of the gathering that organized by BF-ian...To every1, i would like to say a big SORRY, numerous of THANK YOU, and lastly, a wish of good luck to every1 in their future undertaking & of course, FRIENDSHIP FOREVER....!!

'ONCE A VICTORIAN, FOREVER VICTORIAN....!' and 'ONCE A BF-IAN, FOREVER BF-IAN...!'

3 comments:

SimianD said...

Kah Loong is it?

I thought KL was Kuala Lumpur. Didn't make sense at first... "Kuala Lumpur - I'm finally here."

So I was wondering which of our classmates is/was not from KL... and of course Balazs is not in IMU.

BFclassmate said...

U sengaja put KL ga?

BFclassmate said...

Kah Loong...u r still alive...haha=)

fi