I'm not so sure of you guys/girls, but i felt very lonely especially when everything is being settled now. More time to think about home and friends, remembering all the memorable time spent back in home country. I know that Spore is definitely not far from KL. Maybe i was too pampered back then, until now only i fully understand that most of us won't know how much we love our country, family or friends until we are apart from them.
NUS had carried out an islandwide charity event on last Tuesday which we called it Flag Day. All of the students are required to wear bright pink shirts ( my team's guy member said he ll only wear this for once only haha ... ) This event began at 7am till 10pm, I have to admit that after hours of standing, though the result wasn't as good as i expected but the experience was somehow has a huge impact on me. That afternoon, I met some people who gave contemptuous looks and verses to me, I was kinda hurt then. I'm not a Singaporean but i received all of these from Singaporeans, but nvm, i met a lot of them who appreciate what we re doing for them. There was a woman who blamed the authority for not taking good care of the welfare of the students involved. Then i met two wonderful ladies who gave donations and blessings to all of my team members. ( they said their church is aiming to bless 100k ppl until the National Day. may god bless them too)
NUS is holding one of the important event tomorrow which is the Rag Day. All of the halls and faculties have to built floats and this is our way of showing gratitude to the public and to thank them for their donations on Tuesday. My hall, Temasek hall is in it too. Every night ever since the orientation week, all of us have to do our part and help "ragging". I ll post some pictures once i got my laptop.
Give me a call when you all come to Singapore... maybe we can go out of meals or drinks. My hp no in Spore is 0298105309.
LOVE YOU ALL.
lots and lots of love,
laushu.
No comments:
Post a Comment