Saturday, August 11, 2007

Fiona and Camera

Well, this has been my first week bringing my camera to campus and to my hostel. I was quite hesitant in bringing it at first as I am a terribly forgetful person. However, I do not regret the decision now as I have certainly took some interesting pictures that I want to share with you guys.

1) Where is my Campus?


This is my campus here at Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz Shah. The size is nothing compared to The UKM campus at Bangi but it is fine. This building is actually the Medicine Faculty.


This is the infamous Chow Kit Road right in front of my campus. If you do recognize this place, then congratulations! You have found my campus! Kian Ti should know. Haha;) I miss the food we had in Petaling Street. Here, choices are limited.


2) How is our rooms??


This is my room - a double-sharing room on the 4th floor, the highest floor. The messy side is mine. Hehe;p

My cupboard - my favourite thing in my room as it is so multi-functional. It not only stores clothes, bags, but it also functions as a changing room and a safebox.

I lend my camera to Hanson so he can take pictures of his room to be compared with mine.


Hanson's bed. Can you guess which side is his's? Anyway, he told me that this was formerly a double-decker bed but he and his roommate took it down into two single beds.

His desk. Behind his chair is the other bed - the single one. Check out Hanson's mirror. Haha;)

And, of course. Who is Hanson Chu if he does not attempt to pose for the camera? *Swt*



3) What is Majlis Ikrar Farmasi?

Last Friday we had Majlis Ikrar Farmasi. Seriously, who knew being a pharmacist means you have to take vows first. Even the medic students have not taken any vows.


Here are our vows. Btw, the international symbol for Pharmacy is the mortar and pestle. I did not know that.

And this is what happened shortly after we took our vows. Our vows were being made into material for origami. (Model: Vanessa) Anyway, I did not know it at the time I took this picture but the girl in front of Vanessa was actually sleeping:p


And we ended the ceremony with the photo-taking of all first-year Pharmacy students. See if you can spot me;)


Love, Fiona


PS Congrats to Si Toh for being her Course Queen!!!

PSS Ben, you should start on a series called The Adventures of Bandung Panas. I feel like I am reading a children book's series every time I see Bandung Panas as the title. Like the Harry Potter series. Haha;D

PSSS I might post the rest of the photos on my own blog if I do have the time. Sigh...

1 comment:

SimianD said...

I put bandung panas in the title so that my posts can be easily identified. Like Suz who always puts her name in the title.

But knowing me, I just can't settle for "Ben - 1st post" etc. So must be a little more eccentric... :-P