Hi, all bf-ians. Long time I didn't post anything. I've been busy with my lab work and test. the statistics test is over, but the rest are following up! Sie-loh (die), I haven't study!! Plus the stupid Hubungan etnik assigment, I haven't 'touch' yet.
In my last post, I promise to tell bout lecturers in my uni. Here, as you see the title, you already know. Notice something wrong? I mean, very wrong. My organic lecturer is very smart,erhem, in plagiarizing. He copied almost everthing from a book and proudly proclaimed ''copy MY notes in front of my office if you are unable to finish copyong here". And, in a tutorial question, he said that bromin is the most electronegativy among oxygen, nitrogen, and carbon. All the 'wanton' answered bromin and he said yes.He also proudly explained that Br is the answer cos it is a halogen. Haha, I guess all the wanton and the lecturer are still at form 5 level. Maybe Al3+ still exists in their mind:p Ah, he pronouces 'most' as 'moss'. I think he needs to attend English class every Sat like all the UM-ians do.
Here, I got an extremely racist lecturer. She doesn't like other race other than her own race. I hate hate hate her!! I dare not to elaborate here cos this is a sensitive issue. I reaally want to throw shit at her when she teaches ( actually, she doesn't teach!! Attending her class is a waste of time. )
The most interesting lecturer is my Principles of Chemistry lecturer. He is black, like Kali. But he's a Pakistanis, not an Indian. The way he teachs resemble Kali. He shots questions in his lessons but somehow, he doesn't 'bang' us as bad as Kali. He did 'bang' us, but just mild bangs. Haha, he reminds me of form 6 and Kali.
My History & Principles of Science lecturer is a 'kwai lo' (mat salleh). Paul, Ben. If you are imsonic, go to his class. The subject is already boring, plus his lecture, it is a perfect sleep therapy! But he amazed us by knowing BM and B.Arab. Not bad, heh?
My statistic lecturer is so- so, so I have no comment. I mean, she is better than the other lecturer, but she is not that good herself. What I can say is I thank Mr Ong very very much by guiding me (us, actually) in Maths. Without his guidance and notes ( I'm using & I treat them as treasure) , I won't understand her lecture and I won't be able to do her tutorials.
My Hubungan Etnik lecturer is good cos she manage to teach interestingly even the subject is damn boring. Sometimes, I really feel that her talent is wasted by teaching this crappy subject. she always disappointed with the students' attendance because the class is on Friday, 5-7 pm. Pity her......
Well, my last lecturer, the Inorganic lecturer. His teaching is good. He can explain well but because of time constrain, he can't show us all the workings. So, still, I thank Mr Chee of his "Ha? So? and Check Back Your Notes" (I mean is tuition class).
Ai, lastly, about the English class held every Sat in every colleges. I dare not to say my English is good but at least don't teach things like " How are you?", "I'm ....... and I come from ......", and "It's nice to meet you" . What kind crap is this? The teacher actually teaches this kind of shit for 2 hours!! Waste my youth!! (like chu said) It's compulsory for all 1st year students. And, we were treated like kindergarden kids where we were taught Eng using Eng songs. So, we sang songs last week. Interesting? So 'paisay' cos uni students can't speak Eng which they learned for more than a decade at school. Aiyo, very teruk!!
Well, end of my complaints.
yin ching
No comments:
Post a Comment