Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Chicken is Alive

I'm alive people I'm alive. Aww, seeing all those nice nice pics of Uni life ... I'm so left out, I'm so lazy to get my butt back to studies I'm totally left behind, YES, if you want to ask, I am STILL working (for God knows why???). YES Valerie I WILL SOON ENROLL AND GET MY CHICKEN BUTTOCKS INTO COLLEGE I PROMISE OK DON'T YELL!!!.

Ok anyway it's been such a super long while since I've been famous, so I came here to promote myself. I'm still quite good looking, for those who forgotten (of the wonders of my beautiful self). By the way people, I'm still kinda in the midst of trying to know if I should be going for Marketing or HumanResource Management, any ideas? Help the lot fella out will ya? By the way I'VE GOT A NEW PHONE (FU-YOH, OMEGOSHHHHH ... BUT -EERRRR WHYYYYYY?)

IT HAS CAMERA FUNCTION (DEFINATELY SOMETHING COOL TO SOMEONE WHO USED NOKIA 3310 for YEARS)

As usual, being the big fat show-off that I am... I (FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER) uploaded some pics.
YEAH MAN PHAKHOE ROCKS ... I'M SO FULL OF MYSELF.

By the way, I still love you guys (AND GIRLS) ... =) Keep in touch.

This is Me, as handsome as ever!!!

4 comments:

siedne said...

yay, i'm not studying yet too, got gang! *high five*

tsuwern said...

lol pakkai, i think marketing is not bad for u. jia you worrr...

laushu.

BFclassmate said...

wow, a definitely cool n handsome pic of a cock (ayam jantan, right). it got biogeneticly modified into a pig!!! both are ok, but i nvr like marketing. they are the gimmicks!!!


[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

BFclassmate said...

Marketing course is not bad wor, since u got the LOOKS!! Ai, dun get cocky when u hear it >_<