Haha I too free in the IT lab.... so update a bit more :)
Fi, I'm not sure which campus coz they only said UKM... and fortunetly (or unfortunetly) It is hard enough trying to get around UPM without going out for shopping so we have time to STUDY!
Oh! I met Sitoh today! She was having lunch with 4 guys (everyone go ooooo... hehe)Anyway she might be contributing to the blog soon coz it seems she did not know anythign about it. Oh pester her to post pictures of her course night... the guys showed me some interesting pictures. How come Sitoh's blog is listed in the blog but she does not know about it?
Btw phon's blog is wayyyyyy out of date.... his last post is in 2005... and i think it's the only post ;)Sitoh's blog is about the same...2005....
Ok class should be starting soon... catch up with you all later.
Valerie
No comments:
Post a Comment