HARLO!
This is Mel here. Just to let you guys know, cuz the last time the some of us met, I was supposed to go to USM after they offered me to do TESOL (thats Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).
Now...I'm in Jitra Kedah. Got a government scholarship to do B.Ed(TESL), that's Teaching English as a Second Language. Got the news few days after the local uni results day. It's actually an ambilan lepasan spm, I didn't get in last time, so now after 2 yrs of STPM only they let me in. Haha. Talk bout irony.
Anyway, I'll be doing (re-doing, actually) my foundations for 2 yrs here in Jitra (in a Institut Perguruan), after which I'm supposed to go to UK for degree for 4 yrs, after which, I'll be bonded to serve with the government.
It took me long to decide on this decision. So no more USM and nice Penang. Sorry Mr Kali, can't join you in the alumni anymore.
So yup. That's all for now. Hope you all are doing well and enjoying your studies in your respective courses and unis. Keep in touch. Viva BF.
No comments:
Post a Comment