Finally I am able to log into a computer at my hostel's cyber cafe. It is always packed with people everyday. Lucky I have no classes today.
Things have been rough for me unfortunately. I lost my purse yesterday. People here all speak Mandarin. The toilet is so far away from my room. Hanson is away, btw. He is going for a camp at Perak just for the faculty of medicine. I don't know why they want the doctors to go training at jungles.
Not only that, there is always meetings involving Chinese here. I am like blur queen in every meetings because the whole thing is conducted in mandarin. there are three english-educated girls in my course. myself, janice and carrie (note the english names) but i speak the worst mandarin of them all. haih...
Pharmacy is under Faculty of Allied Health Sciences here. We have altogether 90 students. My hostel is called Kolej Tun Syed Nasir at Jalan Temerloh, KL. There are 2 chinese KL in Pharmacy. Besides me is a guy called Wei Han, who is Hanson's primary schoolmate and form 6 classmate to Suzanne's roommate. Yes, six degrees...
Anyway, I just want to say that my campus is near Chow Kit monorail station so I can always go to Times Square and Sungei Wang. (hint hint). My hostel is right opposite Taman Tasik Titiwangsa. I see the lights from Eye of Malaysia every night.
Ok, I will end here since I am borrowing money to pay for the lousy services offered by this cc.
Bye ppl
No comments:
Post a Comment