Dear BF-ians,
hi guys and girls, laushu here.
I am not sure that whether I will be free to post anything here in the next few days, thus, I chose to write a post a little earlier before i leave for Singapore.
" goodbye, BF-ians." I'm glad that i met each and everyone of you, without you all, Form Six can really be hell like what Mr.Kali said. And now, another phase awaits. I'm sure it's not going to be easy for me or anyone of you ( probably except the genius chuchunhong ) and we will have to face different kind of obstacles or problems. So, please do publish more posts as reading the blog can be very exciting and getting to know the latest news from all of the BF-ians is the best way to keep in touch with each other.
OK. I'm signing off soon. I promise I will write as soon as i am able to access any computer in NUS.
GOODLUCK EVERYONE . MISS YOU ALL. Please remember to write as i cant go for any gathering for quite a long time.. and i really like to know how are you guys doing ..
byebye
love
laushu
No comments:
Post a Comment