First off, I am very happy to see more new posts here every week when I come back home. I am glad that we can all continue to keep in touch through this blog.
Also, goodbye Laushu...I really wish you all the best in Singapore. I know you will do us proud there. Bye! Muacks!
Since the last few posts have been about studies, I thought I will introduce about the subjects I am taking this semester in my Pharmacy Program.
1) Introduction To Pharmacy
= about the Past, Present and Future of Pharmacists
2) Pharmaceutical General Chemistry
= basically, it is Form Six Physical Chemistry
3) Human Biochemistry
= again, basically Form Six Biology
4) English For Life Sciences
= an English class for 4 hours straight every week!!!
5) Anatomy and Human Physiology
= listening to the name, I think one knows what this subject is about. An introduction to human anatomy and their functions.
6) Pengajian Umum - Pengurusan Masa
= we get to choose between Pengurusan Masa or Falsafah Alam Sekitar. I took Time Management thinking it can help me. But instead, I end up sleeping in this class every time. It does not help that this is a 3-hours class.
7) Hubungan Etnik
= another terribly boring class conducted totally in BM. The fact that this class is right after my Pengurusan Masa class and ends at 7pm every week makes me dread Wednesdays.
So those are all the subjects I am taking this semester. Other than no. 6 and no.7, the other classes have been quite ok. But seriously, can anyone share tips on how NOT to fall asleep in class? My terrible habit....sigh....
Love, Fiona
1 comment:
Here's a tip that worked for me: write letters in class, i.e. letters to be mailed to friends.
And since there are so many of us, surely you can fill up all those hours that would otherwise be lost to sleep. :-P
Try it!
Post a Comment