Hello everyone!!!!
First of all CONGRATS MEL!!!!Do us proud in UK ya?:P And spread the craziness!!
Next Laushu, show them what you've got! and kick ass! :)
Good luck to the BOTH of you!
And Val..hehe i don't think that's what DC and I wanted:P
Ok, into the third week in university, and second week of lectures, I'm already starting to get use to some of the routines. I repeat..SOME.
I've gotten used to:-
= Eating ONLY 2 meals a day:(:( *sobs*
= Walking..Lots of walking! My faculty and my hostel..is..FAR.FAR AWAY.VERY FAR AWAY.
= Talking to stangers..and make friends along the way:)
= The fact that UKM has its own golf course...surprise,no?
= Sleeping in a sauna..that's my room..=.= My fan speed is already the max but still..*sigh*
= Sleeping while i'm sitting upright! Blame the air cond and chairs in the lecture halls:/
= Waking up early. At least now i wake up on my own and don't need my coursemate to come knocking on my door just to find me still in bed while she was all dressed..:S
= ...................
Ok, am too lazy to continue..haha..
Anyway, the library here..is BIG! It has 5 floors! It's bigger than the F6 block! A lot BIGGER! And very canggih also. To use the library's computer...got thumbprint system weyh! Cool, no? I love the library..haha! It's where i can get internet connection, air cond, and..nap time?:P
Okies, got to go catch the bus back to my hostel..BUBYES:)
P/S: Ben i can see you haunting UM with your camera:P Keep it up! XP
littlebuddha @ monkeybutt @ tomato
No comments:
Post a Comment