-Beep beep- ChickenShietz dropping by again (psst:ChickenShietz allergic to SEAFOOD)
Ok ppl, seems like all are fluttering off to their own destinations, guess that's that. Farewell my good ppl. It has been such fun and joy with you guys in BF. Sometimes come to think of it you guys are the biggest bunch of jokers in the world, with all sorts of Masyarakat Majmuk. Oh ya, Suzz, I purposely wanna follow your colourful colourful style cannot meh? Come bite me lar =P.
Phon, glad to know you're still alive... but bro ... I know you hate me, but you can say it out right? WHY ON EARTH MUST BE SEAFOOD? **Psst, please check my post title**!!!
TWO WORDS FOR YOU BRO ... TWO WORDS ... EE - VIL !!! (Erm, ONE word... sorry).
Like, what am I supposed to do at the dinner? Eat worms? Or am I not invited at all? (secara tak langsung). Just kiddin bro ... Reserve vegetarian meal for me la can bo? Thanky Thanky.
Anyways, ChickenShietz will be taking BusinessAdmin in SEGi College (USJ Summit Campus). Let's pray for me that I do good in it... not another vacation like what I had in BF. Everyone seems so busy and complicated these days, they sound ... so ... hard to understand. Wa bo understand lu olang kong ma kai lar ... can put it in PhuaChuKang's term prist?
To all of you BF-ians out there, you guys rocks ... and I have these really odd feeling whereby I feel like being in a class with you guys firing insults and remarks at each other whenever I read this blog. Seems to me that BF is more than just a bunch of friends, we're one big family, with some "contaminated" genes, which results in US.
I guess that's all for now folks ... I love you guys/gurls ... I really love you guys/gurls. It has been a pleasure knowing all of you. =) May the KALIRASAN-ESS be with you.
-United Colours of ChickenShietz-
No comments:
Post a Comment