Saturday, June 30, 2007

REMINDER: NAMES PPL!!!!

Hey everyone

This is to remind everyone who is using the BFCLASSMATES username to sign in. Pls put your NAME at the top or at the end or anywhere you wished, regardless it is a post or a comment because I simply do not know who is giving the remarks...*Sweat*. If you have already published your post without writing your name, you can always edit post again, put your name and then republished it again. I know some of us, including myself, are not too familiar with this blog thing, therefore I forgive u for this mistake.....Hahahahaha.....Anyway, I will now start checking on all those nameless posts and help you guys put ur names on them. It feels so weird not knowing who is the one posting it...Haih....So pls remember, ok guys??? This goes the same for comments. Oh ya, I get asked this a lot...The answer is yes, the comments you post are opened to public. EVERYONE can see them. It is not possible to send a private message to the other BF-ians. If anyone knows how to do that, pls help....

Love, Fiona

PS One more day before uni starts...Haih~

No comments: