I am so happy. Fiona too. Do u wanna know y? We both make it to UKM. So we will study in same campus and live in same hostel for 2 years. I am so so so so so so so happy. Ohya, i forgot that vincent also study together wit us. For ur information, I got medicine(i think it is well spread edi), Fiona got Pharmacy and Vincent got Occupational Therapy.
I wan to say more but i dunno how to write. I memang tak pandai write blog. Mayb no experience gua. Finally, i wish all of u can enjoy ur uni life and good luck for those who still appealing.
P/S: dun be too sad if u r given a non ideal course or uni. "Tak kenal maka tak cinta", so try to accept it and u may a bit reluctant at first but mayb u will have a good feeling for the uni and the course given after a moment. And one more thing, u r NOT wat u study. Most of the graduates do not enrol in the work related to the course thay study in uni. Eg, Mr Ong who studied engineering but now works as a Maths tutor.
-Ur beloved Chu Chun Hong-
3 comments:
i thought u wanted to say not to be sad coz stupidity is impermanent one.. haha..
laushu
good ending...terrible title
haha=P
-fiona-
lol..yeaps...agree totally with fiona...
Post a Comment