Happy Burthday Lenyi, Happy Burthday Lenyi, Happy Burthday to Lenyi, Happy Burthday to HER!!!
Woooooooo... sudah big girl sial, no more starting out with 1+ ady yah? Now sudah 2+... (Sudah tua o).
So I guess you went for the MV MegaMall gathering? Had a great time there? Celebrated? Fun? Tell some stories here la, why so lazy one. How's the big guy? Just because you own him, doesn't mean you have to hide him from the world ... ask him Blog here a bit.
So, any request for your burthday ma? I can buy you anything between Rm1 - Rm2 (Muahahaha).
Or sing you a song... give you my latest photo so you can throw darts at it, or maybe just buy you a drink la. Anyway, all the best in wherever & whatever you're gonna do. Continue smiling o, and try to be less blur as the days go by. Take care. AR-DEE-O-s.
-psst- HOII Monkey!!! Don't pijak my intellegence. Bite you ar!!! Why only this time clap? Must clap all the time!!!
-psst- Stop me if I'm wrong, but... is HANSON supposed to be MR.CHU's new name?
-psst- Where are all the other BF-ians? Kindly log in and report la!!! Update daily, like newspaper, whatever happenings,offers,sales,events,parties,weddings,gossips,and even funerals please shoutout here.
-psst- ChickenShietz's Burthday on 28 JANUARY everybody please send your gifts & cards or even cash to Jalan Seri Petaling 1,Bandar Baru Seri Petaling. 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Wil.P
1 comment:
Ok, Ok, on 28 January, I'll send some chicken food to the stated address. Be prepare, pakkai!! I also haven't hear things bout you for a looooong time. I thought you're already ended up on the plate-you're a chicken right?
Post a Comment