Friday, June 29, 2007

Last Encounter Before Uni Starts

Today was the last time I will meet the BF and non-BF people before my journey to uni starts this Sunday. I am especially happy to see Yin Ching, whom I have not seen for a very, very, very long time. She is still as cute as ever. Haha. Anyway, quite a lot of BF people came except Kah Loong and Raveena. Btw, it was a dinner organized by VIOBA for the students listed in the Rolls of Honour, so we were all at the VIOBA Clubhouse.



TOP: (L-R) Boon Chong, Chun Hong, Len Yi, Li Fah, Si Toh, Kian Ti, and Ben
BOTTOM: (L-R) Yin Ching, Fiona, Tsu Wern, Li Ling and Soo Ee

The funniest thing that happened when taking this photo was Hanson Chu making fun of Len Yi's blouse, which has fur collar and sleeves. Hanson thought that was Len Yi's hair and was so shocked that her hair had looks so peculiar. He said he "tak sangka girl's clothes are so fashionable now". *Sweat*

Love, Fiona

No comments: