Hey people
I let my Mum see our blog just now and she really likes our blog. But she doesn't have that much patience to read all of our posts (there are a lot of posts, btw).
I am not sure if I will be able to get much sleep tonight so I might as well create one more post on the blog. The day has finally arrived. Tomorrow we will all be starting a new chapter in our books called Life. I am more worried than excited, unfortunately=(
I might be coming home next weekend but I will just have to wait and see because as of now, I am still really unsure of what exactly is happening. If I DO return home and I DO have time, I will definitely post about my first week in university, that is, if I can survived the whole ordeal. Haha.
Good luck everyone. Take care. Have fun. Love all of ya. Muacks
-Fiona-
No comments:
Post a Comment