Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hai,Hai Minna-san! Konichiwa

I don't want to start school!!!! I just found out that Naruto is very interesting.Ai......Now uni is going to star oredi, tat means i can't watch the TV buruk in my house. Hey, uni got TV or not? Or izit like prison, 100 people share a TV ah? I'm exergerating, dun blame me everyone. When i 'm attacked by Anime Bug, I'm like that.Very normal.Absolutely normal.
Hey minna-san (everybody) in Bf,does anyone watch anime? If got any, then we can discuss. I heard Kah Loong is watching Bleach wor.Hihi, me oso. I loooove Bleach. Very 'chi kick' (exciting)
Ah, i forget to say my graditude to Fiona. You did a great job creating this blog.Dun sombong ah, Fi, after seeing this :P
I only read a few posts in this blog. For those who get what they want in uni, I say congratulations. For those who don't, don't be sad cos when a door is close, another door opens.This is what Helen Keller said, not me. I'm NOT tat smart!!

~anime fan~

2 comments:

BFclassmate said...

hoho

too late...i sudah kembang d

HAHAHAHAHAHA

fiona

BFclassmate said...

this is yin ching, btw