Going back on last Monday to certify the certs, I was esctatic to see all the teachers again. I realized that there are no more posts in here yet about the teachers that had taught us so I decided to dedicate one post to them since they did play important roles in our Form Six Lives.
1) Mr Kalirasan - Chemistry
Who can ever forget Mr Kali with his many words of wisdom and his insatiable thirst for gossip? He always stressed on us girls to stay at home and take care of our children. Propagate and populate, he says. Haih~

His serious face posing as our class teacher
2) Mr Leong - MathematicsOur youngest teacher and undeniably, the most hardworking. Always handing out sheets of assignments and always chasing for our Maths files and homework. Unfortunately, it was also the class I am at my most blur state of mind. Sorry~

Here he is taking pictures with the Science & Maths Committee
3) Pn Jaya Karuppiah - MUETYes, our very famous philosopher, other than Ben. Pn Jaya always try to experiment new things, especially the impromptu speaking. I especially enjoy the the speaking assignments. who can ever forget Jino's famous remarks on our Malaysian Movies or Chun Hong's interpretation of the Life of Gautama Buddha? Lol~
4) Pn Jaya Selvi - PhysicsThe teacher who is afraid of our class for asking too many questions. Lol. But she always have all the answers for our enquiries. Truly, she is a Physics whiz. A sweet lady with a sweet smile. Sigh~

Here are the two Pn Jayas posing with the class during Jino and Tsu Wern's Birthday back in October 2005.
5) Pn Hasnani - Biology
What can I remember most about Biology sessions? Pn Hasnani's pregnant stomach. Haha. I know that was mean but it is true. I don't exactly pay attention during Bio class, y'know. Hmm, I know that she is a lady with a good sense of humour as well as a sense of wisdom that comes with experience. Hoho~
During Sc & Maths Week with Wai Yin and Yin Ching
6) Encik ? - Pengajian Am
Haih. Don't really want to comment on our PA teachers. Why? To refresh your memories, the first PA teacher didn't finish teaching us because he had to be admitted to IJN. Then came the other PA teacher who taught U6BM and us. Haih, I hardly even attend any of his classes, unfortunately. So sorry no comments and no photos. Haha~
So, that concludes my post for BF teachers. I welcomed all comments. Haha=)
Love, Fiona
No comments:
Post a Comment