Friday, June 29, 2007

First of all, domo arigatao (thank you, in a well mannered way) to whoever who still wish me happy bday. Wo han kai xin !! Hihi, I picked up Japanese and Mandarin from anime. So, who say watching anime is bad, hah? If got people thinks so, come face me!! Hahaha.....

Well, as everybody already know that everyone in BF are leaving to respective destinations, going respective paths, and although this is expected, I still feel that my heart is still in VI, BF class. What I mean is I MISSSSS you all, BF-ians!!

In this short period of 1 and a half year, I've learned something very valueable. Friendship. Care from friends. Love from friends. And many more-lah. Ai(sigh), I don't know how to express in words since I'm a mutton head (still rember that this is what Kali said?) I'm glad and happy that I know u gals and guys....Lucky me, ne?(right in Japanese). And you know, I found out that friends in BF are more towards being 'nakama'. Ahem, let me explain. Nakama(Japanese, again!) is a stronger word for friends, which means closer than ordinary friends. Get it? If still don't get it, just let the meaning be good good goood friends.

Before we all 'fly' away to our uni, I wish everyone GOOD LUCK and TAKE CARE. I hope that everyone is satisfy with the choices you made. We've been drilled till last drop of brain juice in Form 6, remember? So, don't ever give up now! Gambateh oh!! (I guess no need explanation on this one, ho?)

Honto Ni Arigatao. Shostei, Sayonara ^.^x

Woi, Chu, the name Hanson does not suit you. What about BUTCHERina?? Sweet enough? Or BUTCHERyry? Which one you want?

-Yin Ching-

No comments: