Thursday, December 27, 2007

Lunch With 3 SP

11.45:
(Valerie calls Li Ling)
Val: So are we going lunch today?
LL: I don’t think so, kakak cook lunch already
Val: OK. Tomorrow then.

12.00:
(Li Ling calls Valerie)
LL: Eh if want today also can have lunch
Val: I thought you already have lunch?
LL: Can eat some more!
Val: Ok. You call Tsu Wern and I’ll call Li-Shia. Where and what time?
LL: Leo’s café at 12.30 can?
Val: Ok

12.30:
The three of us had lunch at Leo’s café, ordering a 5 scoop gelato dessert first. Li-Shia joined us for a short while (she ate a scoop of gelato). As the meal was finishing:
Val: So swimming when?
TW: I brought my swimwear along… didn’t you all?
LL: No wor
Val: If tomorrow?
TW: I feel like going today
LL: Ok. Go back my place to get my stuff first then to Val’s house. Then to the pool!

2.00:
We finished lunch then head to Li Ling and Valerie’s house (pit stop here because they wanted to see my fluff balls [bunnies] ) to change into our swimwear and get our towels.

3.00:
We reached the Bukit Jalil aquatic centre. It was CLOSED!!!
All three: !!!!
LL: How now?
Val: Go back and sleep?
All three: sigh….
(As we drove out)
LL: Eh we can go kacau Siew Wai Loon… turn here can already
Val: haha can also
LL: Serious?
TW: Can go mines!
Val: In t-shirt and shorts?
LL: can can… easier to try clothes and shoes.

3.28:
(Valerie calls Wai Loon)
WL: Hello jie
Val: hello! Where are you now?
WL: I’m out of the house wor
Val: Out where?
WL: Why?
Val: We are coming to look for you
WL: I’m at the mines now
Val: Really? At mines now?
LL & TW: Huh? Really there also?
LL: haha I did not know that
Val: Ok we’re coming to look for you

3.45:
We reached Mines Shopping fair and realised that it was seriously hot in there. Upon meeting up with Wai Loon and his mom and sis, they told us that the air-conditioner was out of commission. Then Wai Loon left his ladies to join us. We looked at shoes (Valerie got a pair) and watches then head back to Wai Loon’s house.

4.45:
Electricity at Wai Loon’s house was cut (we suspect Mines Shopping Fair had something to do with it)

5.30:
We left the house to go back home

5.37:
(Wai Loon calls Valerie)
WL: Jie Jie where are you now? Still want to go swimming?
Val: Huh? Now? Where wor?
WL: I also don’t know how to describe. You all want then turn back then I’ll bring you all there.
(3SP discuss… a lot of yes no yes no….)
WL: Jie you all decide then call back
Val: So? Yes? Ok we’re coming

5.45:
Back at Wai Loon’s house again. We switched cars and headed to the swimming pool. There we had to wait because the pool was only open at 6.30pm. But we finally had our swim. After that, we had porridge which was just outside the swimming complex.

And this concludes ‘lunch’ with 3 people from sp.

Moral of the story is… make sure you have a full free day if you want to have lunch with sp people who are too free…

Note: conversation has been cut to reduce unnecessary parts and well…. My memory is not that great :)

Love,
Valerie

No comments: