Due to my terrible horrible memory, I forgot I had asked Mr Ben and Ms Li-Shia to ride on the EOM but I had went just few weeks ago. So here I have an open invitation for all those lazybums who are not doing anything at home to go and ride on the EOM before they tear it down by the end of this year.
Still not convinced?
Here are more reasons why YOU should go to EOM:
1) It is really not going to be there anymore by the end of this month. So don't wait anymore!!!
2) You get to ride with the super cool Benjamin Ong.
3) You get to ride with super funny (and a little weird) Chan Li-Shia.
4) You to get to see the beautiful scenery of KL at night.
5) You get to see the splendour of the largest ferris wheel in Malaysia.
6) You get to take great pics (and I really mean that!)
Still not convince?
*puppy-dog eyes*
Pls? Pls? Pls?
Anyone interested pls leave some feedback here or just msg Ben!
3 comments:
why do the unknown authority want to tear down the EOM ??? isnt it a total waste of money ?? hmmm ... aiyo...
laushu
coz i think it costs a lot of money trying to maintain it and generate those pretty bright lights
bcoz the malaysian authority pinjam the eye on malaysia from korea for 1 year contract. and now korea authority wants it back coz visit malaysia 2007 will be over soon. and no more 50 years of celebration.
[Jino]- A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
Post a Comment