Hi, it's me again. I'm really out of date again, hehe...:p
Since you all already come back from the trip, i guess no use i wish you gals and guys "one road smooth wind"- translate into kantonese, you will know what I'm talking about,haha.
Well, how's the trip? Fun? And got present for me, anyone??(with hand streching out)
Like the title says, tat day in my house, while I was shitting in my often infested with cockroaches(black one, of course) little toilet of mine, I saw a white thing walk past me. Since I often see black roaches, I paid attention to this one. Wow, it was REALLY a roach, completely white in colour. I wanted to catch it, but you know-lah, I'm doing business, so I can't. The roach walks very fast, it went straight into the drain. Ai....what a waste....
Well, i hope you all had a nice trip!!
yinching
No comments:
Post a Comment