Friday, December 07, 2007

I've became Naruto fan!!

Hi, everyone! I'm back after missing from the blog for I think at least 3 months,hehe. Well, I'm holidaying and ukuring tanah at home. For your infomation, I'm still the big fat girl you all knew, as loud as alwalys, except I don't say much foul language at universiti cos almost all of them speak Mandarin. So, I've become the quitest one there. Aii...(sigh)

I'll start sem 2 at 31 Dec, what about you all? And I'm currently reading Naruto manga(comic). Very nice ohhh!!! As always, I'm too stupid to realise the 'beauty' of Naruto, until one day I dowloaded a few chapters and after I read, I love it immediately! So, that day onwards, I use my time to download Naruto. And that explains why I didn't post anything here, haha!!

But, before this, I got exam. And before exam, I had to study. And before study week started, I have no laptop, and the computer lab alwalys closed due to bulan puasa, you know-lah. That is why I didn't go to the blog till now. (Actually, this are all lame excuses, don't you think so? I also feel so,hehe^.^)

yinching

No comments: