Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Still MIA

I did the labels for all of our posts so it will be more organized and easier if we want to refer back to some of our old posts...

Only 22 out of 27 of BF people has posted on BF Blog...I wondered what happen to the other 5 members?

Still MIA
Eileen
Raveena
Justina
Uevan
Yee Jian Ting

Also, what happened to Yen Ching and Kah Loong who only posted once? Hahaha...

Feel free to edit the labels anytime

PS If u guys dunno which labels to use, it is ok...just leave it blank...I will put it in for your posts coz I am afraid there are just too many labels...hahahaha
-Fiona-

1 comment:

BFclassmate said...

credits given to fiona for such effort to improve our blog. thumbs up for her. keep it up!!! ya lor eileen takde khabar from her 1? and also organizer of the trip. love u all. muacks muacks muacks.


[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot