Saturday, November 03, 2007

Collection Of Famous Quotes, anyone?

Hanson has suggested to me that he wanted me to add "something" in our blog that consists of famous quotes, especially by those of our beloved Mr Kali. However, I do not know how to add this "something" and I am still searching on the blog for this "something"....Haha....hope I am not being too confusing here. Anyway, my point is, until I have find this "something", can anyone please share any famous quotes not only from Mr Kali, but other teachers as well, or our own classmates too (I know Jino is still loyal to that useless quote of his). Pls feel free to edit it in this post so everyone can see it. Thanks people;)

PS Btw Ben, I found that quote of Mr Kali's from your blog....Hehe....Thanks for "preserving" it in your blog!

Love, Fiona

"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." - Mr Kali said this to me after he asked me if I know how to cook (Haih....)

3 comments:

SimianD said...

Haha yeah I recognised the wording of the quote. Went to check my blog archives and found the quote there, word for word. :-P

Here's another Kali quote,

"Saw or not? He 'FELL' on her."

(In the lab one cold morning, when a certain somebody lost his balance and fell sideways on another somebody, heheheheh)

BFclassmate said...

it sounds familliar
was tat me??

hanson chu

BFclassmate said...

ben!!!

i cannot possibly post that!!!!

fiona