Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hi everyone!!!

I'm guessing everyone is done with exams already so when do you guys want to meet up? Kian Ti prefers day outings instead of night gatherings... do you all want to go out for a movie? There seems to be a lot of nice ones coming out like enchanted, golden compass and so on...

On the 12th of Dec I will be going ice-skating. Anyone interested to join me?

Again about the class video, I have started working on it. But I need more pictures to make sure I capture the class completely, otherwise it will be too focused on where Ben focused his camera :)

What are our theme songs again? Oh who got pictures of Phon becoming a prefect? Must put the 'take a look at me now' in haha.

Also, Len and Phon, are you going for the trip?

Love,
Valerie.

2 comments:

BFclassmate said...

haiyo... valerie..
i think u have forgotten me..
it seems like i m the only one who haven`t finished dealing with the exam...
sad..

hanson

BFclassmate said...

Oh sorry chu chu :)

When u finishing??

For a medic student having finals u sure are free.... always online...

Valerie