Thursday, November 15, 2007

Freedom!!!

Hi everyone!!!!

I have an announcement!!! I am free!!! Weeeee!!! Hehe no worries... you guys will be too... soon enough

Anyway about the trip, I have already booked 2 quad rooms (quintet fully booked) for 18-20 Dec. Unfortunately the rooms are on different floors. The hotel provides van service at RM5 per person so transport from the bus terminal is settled. Ph will be taking care of buying the bus tickets once everyone is confirmed.

Here's the thing, the hotel is quite particular with the number of people in one room so we can only take 5 people in each room (extra charge of 20 sth for the 5th person). This means our trip has been limited to 10 people unless rooms are available later on.

First come first serve. Participants are:
1) Valerie
2) Benjamin
3) Tsu Wern
4) Melody
5) Jino
6) Fiona
7) Phak Hoe
8) Wai Yin
9)
10)

The cost of room is 310.50 per room per night. So it is approx. 160 per person for the trip

Now that business is settled... i just want to post some thoughts on my first sem:


  • Squirrels!!!
  • Nobody speaks English as their first language???
  • Is that suppose to be food??
  • My room is comfortable... but i feel like sleeping all the time in there...
  • Monitor lizard!!!
  • Thank goodness my roommate is taking English as her major :)
  • It's a science degree? With accounts, management, economics and so on??
  • My academic advisor is Dr. Boo.... how interesting...
  • I get to learn cooking??? This course allows me to manage my own restaurant?? Things are looking up!
  • I don't like my direct senior... long story...
  • Thank goodness i had a change in accounts lecturer... the first one puts me to sleep once she opened her mouth... now i understand why some people can't last through Hasnani's class... my accounts lec is 10 times worse....
  • My new accounts lecturer walks and talks funny.... so does my kenegaraan lec... who cares... at least i don't fall a sleep during class....
  • Hmmm... a lot of cats around, and they sleep everywhere.... chairs, ironing board, stairs....
  • ooooo lantern festival!!! carried lanterns with friends around the hostel...
  • I got 3 daughters, one granddaughter, one sister, one... what do you call a person who shares your husband? but no husband... how weird is that?? (all imaginary family ties....)
  • Omg UPM is so big... and what a lot of walking to do!!!
  • Official conductor for college choir team...
  • Awwww my roommate got me earrings for my birthday... how sweet...
  • Tsu wern called me for my birthday! So did ben and chiam... but from Singapore!!
  • Me? Representing college for squash?? I've only played trice so far!!
  • When i arrived at my last paper after a week of absence, my 'daughter' said she miss me and gave me a hug... just thinking that i have longer friends that I've never hugged.....
  • Huh? Got a couple broke up already?? All in one sem?
  • Weeeee!!! I aced my management!!! (I just realised that since entering Form 6, getting an A is like hitting a lottery... for me anyway hehe)
  • Just got an sms asking me to represent college for chess competition... anyone can coach me?? I'm kinda rusty already...
  • End: I'm still single???

Hehe... random thoughts....might add some later on...

I'll be making a video about the class from 2005 to 2007... just tons of pictures so it will be very helpful for you all to chip in pictures. Anything to do with the class, even parties, trips and outings.

Oh if anyone is interested to go ice skating tell me k? I'll be going this hols...

Love,

Valerie

No comments: