Friday, November 30, 2007

Come Watch the Banana!

Hey people! I've been busy the past few months not studying, of course :D Instead, I've been rehearsing for this:


Click to view a larger version.

It's a pantomime which stars many people of which you can read from the enlarged poster if you click on it, and is plenty fun! Oh yes, and if you did click the poster and wonder how come my name isn't on it, well, I'm the humble chorus member. Part of the ensemble that sings and dances and plays extra roles in the show. Eh, hard work OK?!

I know, I know, everyone cares more about how much the tickets are before finding out more about the show, right?

RM100, RM80, RM60 or RM40 (students, sr. citizens & the disabled). See, got discount some more for you hardworking students.

I know some of the show times class with the class trip, but we're on till January 6! So I'm hoping you guys would be able to save enough money by then to come for the show. Or better yet, leech off your parents and bring your siblings too, especially younger siblings because it's actually for kids. Not to worry, plenty of isi tersirat grown-up jokes too ;)

Hope to see you guys there, with your sense of humour geared up and ready to go. I'm all excited now after telling you guys! Hehehehhehehehehhehehehhehehhehehehehehhehe.

Till then, have a good class trip and start booking the tickets for Aladdin NOW. Feed me :D

*Shaking butt* The dramatic and theatrical,
D e n i s e

p/s: Just to make you jealous, I see Joanna Bessey, Douglas Lim, Nell Ng, Joanne Kam Poh Poh, Indi and gang EVERY DAY. We even have supper together sometimes :D :D :D

2 comments:

BFclassmate said...

who are those ppl? i m not jealos at all...


[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

siedne said...

u blur la dats why u dono them..