Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Otaku speaks

It has been quite a long time since I logged in, so I just want to drop by to say hi. Or otherwise you people will think that I'm dead, haha...Updates on my current situation, go to school-lecture 1 hour- wait 8 hours (gap 8 hours)- 1 hour lecture-go home (traffic jam 45 minutes). I go out of the house when the sky is stilll dark and come back when the sky is dark again.

Ai....very 'sieen'. The gap is so long because the pratical session i.e lab has finished last week. And the remaining 7 weeks, the university has become my second home. I guess I have to bring bed to school!

On Suzanne's post about a lecturer who is very fussy, I think I share the same experience. I also have a lecturer who is very good, too good that she is also a perfectionist (is my spelling correct?). It is very hard to reach her standard.

Although I am The Star reader, I didn't notice Suzanne's article. I usually skip that column to the next column which is Tell It to Thelma (it is a counselling column where those who need advice write to Thelma). I like to read the scandal, affair, betrayal and the problems of people to 'open' my eyes on there are actually people that behave such ways. I'm very 8 also...Bad, ho? By the way, it is a nice story, Suz.

I am still a manga fan and more precisely, my interest on manga grows stronger each day. To update my progress, I am currently reading Prince of Tennis besides Naruto and Bleach. And because of that, I now interested in tennis. I used to ignore news about tennis, but now I know a bit of what is going on. Rafael nadal, Australia Open (finished) and now Dubai Open (women's tennis). Haha, I'm a phyco!!

I guess that's what I want to say. For everyone, gambateh in stuyding although the syllabus are killing (especially to Chu) and good luck in mid sem test.

"failure is inevitable, but give every endeavour your best shot"

(I copy from newspaper one.....)


yinching

No comments: