Sunday, February 01, 2009

CNY 2009 pics

Sorry there are not many pics this year...and I tried uploading them according to their original size but it took forever just to upload one photo so I gave up. I cropped just a little. What to do, I am a very impatient person.

Events of that day were: Phon's house --> LenYi's house --> Fiona's house --> Wai Yin's house --> Li Ling's house --> Kian Ti's house --> Dinner at Korean Village (where we were joined by Vincent, Phak Hoe and Phak Hoe's gf) --> Back again to Kian Ti's house









2 comments:

Mel said...

oh.my.goodness.

you guys were at kang san ea that nite! i was just at han woo ri, a few doors away that same nite!

Soo Ee said...

Heh, Fi thanks i've download the picture. Hopefully this angpow raid can last till the day we have to give out angpow :)