It's a boring day (5th March) with bad weather. I mean, I am sweating like a fountain at home! Where comes the motivation to study in such condition? I forced myself to study today. But you know la, paksa tak bahagia ma. So I dozed off very quickly. When I woke up, it's dinner time and now I am here again in front of computer saying hi hi to all of you out there who are busy with studies.
My finals start on 25th April, basically 3 weeks from now. And my progress is slow. Yet the disastrous part of the finals is, all major papers are focused on the 1st 3 days - 25, 27 and 28 April. You see, no breathing moment.
For the past few months I had been reading newspaper, playing sudoku, experiment reports and test test test. That's all and now I need to study!!! But how? Memorize lor? Memorize memorize memorize the whole damn book x 4 subjects. I can remember Bleach very easily - Kyouka Suigetsu, Bakudou #77 Tenteikuura, Shikeguni Yamamoto Genryusai, even the dialogues. But when comes to rhodopsin, Hardy-Weinberg, polymerase III, agama and Eskimo people, haiz very sadly they couldn't force into my brain.
Haha I don't care much now as long as I can pass and get lower B class for my certs and I damn satisfied. What I care now is my face... wuwuwu more acnes break out than before. Damn...
Oh ya everyone. In case you guys have idea of going Jogoya but hesitate to do so, I advise you DROP THAT MIND and DON'T GO THERE. A FRIENDLY WARNING AND REMINDER TO ALL OF YOU. 'Coz I'd been there recently and very disappointing moment I had. Check my blog...
3 mins up. Lampu merah bernyala nyala already... Time to go. Ciaoz guys.
[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
No comments:
Post a Comment