Saturday, May 31, 2008

SOO SOO is back!!!

Hi everyone!!!! Sorry, I've been MIA for quite some time. My hostel's wireless was down for the whole semester. Some of you might be wondering what am i doing now. Now is semester break but i'm not at home nor working...... but doing preparation for my hostel activity called GACC, international chess championship. The championship will be held in December. Currently, i'm busy finding sponsorship for this activity while looking for more participants too. Anyone interested can come to join.

Bout gathering, I will only be going to the brunch. So hope to catch up with you all then.

*to CCH, your name already very easy to remember no need to have a english name lah
*to BF coursemates, i really miss all of you.....

2 comments:

BFclassmate said...

miss us ar? then we want hadiah from u oh...


[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

BFclassmate said...

soo soo - what present that you want? I can hadiah you some antique stuffs. Although it's not very precious now, but i know it would be very precious after 50yrs. haha...........i'll hadiah you 1 cent..... jz joking