My finals ended last saturday. And it's fantastic coz my last paper was the easiest to score among all papers. I had the most confidence on my last paper. So this sem I should be fine, able to pass everything *I hope*.
What am I going to do in this free week? I am going to Cameron for a 3 days 2 nites visit this coming Wednesday. Don't worry Cameron is a boring place. I will go there just for the sick of cool breeze. And as Chu said, to taste the sour strawberry at the farm. Omg hate strawberry. What else is there to do in Cameron besides visiting farms and plantation?
Basicly my holiday is just a very short one, so there's nothing more I could do. Hope all of you enjoy your holidays as well.
[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
No comments:
Post a Comment