Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Watashi wa nihon ga benkyoshimasu

"I'm learning Japenese", the titli says. As a hardcore anime fan, I sign in for Japanese organised by my college. So, every Wed(it's today!), I attend the class for this whole semester just for RM 10. Cheap?

Hoever, as I'm very busy this sem- because of the extremely difficult Physical Chem and lots of Maths- serve me right:(,I hardly keep up with the Japanese lesson. The sensei(teacher) is very fast and we have test fortnightly. My sensei is very good looking oo... I first thought it was a not-so-serious-class, but I was wrong. As, all the mid term test keep on coming, I neglect Japanese.

Like today, I'll have test but I haven't thouch it yet.Die-lor...

P/s: I'm the only Chinese in the class. Chinese aren't interested in Japanese, perhaps?? Perhaps next time I'll be able to read raw manga and watch raw anime without subtitles!!

yinching

No comments: