Thursday, March 27, 2008

It Is A Reversible Process (Part 2)

Here, I continue on my previous post. A nerd ( student who study 24/7 ) is not necessary tastes the fruit of hard work, a good example is me...) neither a genius is not guranteed to succeed if no efforts are done. So, what I want to say is I think why STPM results drops this year depends not only the teachers but the students as well.

For the teachers factor, I frankly say that F6 teachers in our school really sucks. Teachers who show commitment in teaching is really good but the problem is they don't have the skill to teach or their knowledge on the particular subjects is not enough. I'm not sure which one is true but let's hope that the latter one is not true or otherwise, our county is truly BOLEH!! So, bf-ians, from the above description, you'll more or less know whos. Teachers who always MIA is another factor like ahli shurga. Teachers who teach a lot of nonsense (I mean not focusing on the topic) is another headache, eg: our substitute teacher of ahli shurga. Teacher who always discourages students (eg: no, no, no, you can't do. If Chu Chun Hong can't do, nobody can) is very unique- you can't find any other such teachers and entertaining but you really can't learn much. Teacher who teach half of the syllabus(am I correct?) is dangerous although I think this teacher is good because you can only score half or more of the paper. Thank god my grade in that subject is not half!! But in fact, if you think again, majority of school teachers are like that- not perfect. If they are, they are not teaching in school anymore!! All these depend on the individual whether they want to improve their teaching method and their commitment in teaching or not. So, for me, teachers factor is like a constant- you can't make changes to it.

So, what can be change? The variable is the students. We and our seniors also taught by all these teachers but why there were 4-flat students ? If school teachers are not good, then find tuition teachers. We can't just sit and do nothing when the teachers are not good. Things don't fall from the sky.Let me make this disclaimer: I'm a person who believe in student needs guidance from others. Yes, I believe the existance of genuises and I truely salute them, but how many genuises out there? No matter how intelligent a person is he/she needs to expose to the basic concept of a particular subject before he/she can advance. This is what I think. And there are tuition teachers who are ichiban teaching F6. Who says no teachers? The problem is the students don't have commitment in finding knowledge.

This is what I want to say. So, again, this is only my opinion. Not necessary true...

yinching

No comments: