I'm surprise to see ther is no updates(post) in the blog. It looks the same as the last time I logged in, which it has been ages. Everyone is busy, eh?? No doubt, I'm busy too; with class start at 8am till 5pm everyday except Friday. I only manage to 'steal some time' to log in this blog while waiting for my notes to be downloaded.
Ai (sigh), it is either too free(during the semester break)or too busy till death...
As this month is going to end, I would like to say Happy Birthday to Ben. Haha, it is his turn to turn 21 (althought he already 'looks' like 21 :p). Sorry-ah, Ben, don't keep this at heart!!
Well, I have nothing to say anymore. So, off I go....
1 comment:
Thanks!
I'm typing this in the college's multipurpose hall. We are now choosing people for various college projects.
Last night was interview night, so now the committee members of the various projects are 'bidding' for members...
(I assume you are Yin Ching?)
Post a Comment