Hi, everyone! I haven't post anything since ages, so I just say some crap-lah. Every time I read the blog, I just put my comment in the chatter box, but the messages don't stay. So, I better sign in so that my post can be read over a period of time. WOW, without I realise (I really forget when this blog was created- all I know is after form 6!), it has turned 1 year old. Time sure flies. Not only fiies, it accelerates.
Thanks to those who sent me birthday messages and treats, thanks a million. Frankly speaking(really come from my heart,you know), my birthdays are never be boring and neglected since I enter form 6 and knew you all (yeah, bf-ians). Every birthdays have been unique ever since!! I'm really glad to know you all. Tracing back, I should thank the person who posted us who were originally from U6BM to BF. If not, I wouldn't know this crazy yet caring class. Untill the last day of form 6 year, Kali still remembers the day I protested to move to BF class and he even accussed me that I cried that time!! I DID NOT cry!! AIYA!!!
Talking about bonds, I can say that apart from the strong friendship bonds between bf-ians, we also have 'jodoh'. On 8 July, I saw Ben in my faculty, which is not supprising at all because we are from the same faculty. On 9 July, I saw Soo Soo at KPS( central of UM). I never bump into SOO before even thought after 1 year of studies (except during Hari Keusahawanan). We only met for lunch a few times and that is planned meeting. I seldom go to KPS. On the same day, I met Wai Yin in LRT. And yesterday was my first time I go home by myself (I normally fetched by my father). So, it looks like jackpot where I met them unplanned in a short period of time.
Owari. (end)
yinching
2 comments:
haha from the first sentence i had a hunch "this sounds like yin ching: might be her" and true enough. :)
yin ching! so long time din hear you talk lah!
I'll go to KPS more often so that i can have a higher probability to meet you...
Do call me up for yum cha or lunch oh...
soosoo
Post a Comment