Sunday, January 20, 2008

Pesta Ang Pow UKM Ke-9

Hihi Bf-ians, just an update on what us UKM KKL students have been up to lately...



Looks like our class have lots of talent. After Denise's stint in Aladdin, now Hanson Chu is vying to make in big in the acting world!

Yup, Hanson Chu has audition for a part in our upcoming Pesta Ang Pow, which is an annual event to celebrate CNY among students in UKM. He got the part of the eldest son in a rich family.

The drama is in Mandarin so I don't really get the whole gist of the story (lol...I am a banana too...) but it is mainly about a rich family who often fights among themselves and then an incident that happened towards the end, helps to make the family bonds strong again.

This drama is actually the finale performance of the night:)

Hmm...I do not think anyone will be able to catch his performance since it will be held in our hostel hall on a Weds night. I will try to record Hanson Chu's performance for any of his fans out there (*vomits*)

As for yours truly, I am in the Publicity department.

Ok, nothing as interesting as compared to Hanson's role in the drama.

At least we all know that Hanson will have something to do in case his medic career do not work out..hehe:)

No comments: