Monday, January 21, 2008

Bandung Panas: Onstage, in the Jungle, or Neither?

Incidentally I have been offered a role in the upcoming Easter Musical at UM. The character is so complex that until now the Creative Director is unable to find an actor; and rehearsals begin tonight!

The character is to this musical something like what Darth Vader is to Star Wars: a pivotal character who somehow links the other characters in the story.

But then again, she (the Creative Director) is somewhat reluctant to cast me, and I too a somewhat reluctant to act, because we both know I'll probably serve best offstage and behind a certain device that goes 'click, click, click'...

:-P


About Taman Negara, what's the general consensus like? Go? No go? 'Cos I'm planning to go for a photo trip to Langkawi at the end of March. It's co-organised by Nikon and this Pudu-based magazine publisher called Photo Creator Publication.

If I go for it, I'll be somewhat deficient in terms of funds when May/June arrives. So if there's a 70% chance we'll be going to Taman Negara, then perhaps I can plan ahead.

No comments: