Monday, September 17, 2007

I AM GOING HOME!! yay~~~

hahahehehahahh~~~ can't stop myself from thinking of The Day.. Finally, I m going home, to where i truely belong to. Ermm .. ppl who kindly jotted down their request on the JINO'S list, i ll try to get those thing you all listed, if i cant find it, i ll replace it with a bag of Sngpore fresh air.. ok ? hahaha, just joking only. I m so glad that i m able to be home to celebrate the mid autumn festival rather than stuck in my hall room and revise for my mid term test. Maybe i ll only be able to meet the sri petaling gang during my trip back cause i know some of you are busy with the workload as well as exams... i guess we still can meet in december term break.

WOW.. I know i m just exaggerating it only, but anyhow, i m glad that i m going back home.. wohooo..

p/s: i havent eaten any mooncake here.. haih..

laushu

2 comments:

BFclassmate said...

singapore got fresh air one meh??
hmm... the 8th wonder of the world..

BFclassmate said...

forgot to put my big name
-hanson-