Monday, September 17, 2007

Hanson is beside fiona

Finally it is my turn to write after waiting for hanson to write his post for almost two hours...Haih...somemore i have to do QC on his post...

my classes have been dull lately (Hanson: sure la i got 1 week holiday mah, so couldn`t meet me)...the only fun subject is Introduction to Pharmacy because the lecturer has invited pharmacists from HKL and from the industry to share with us their experiences.

I just came back from Cameron Highlands last night. i was there for the CAC camp for Chinese only. My seniors were surprised that I went since I am English-educated but surprisingly I had fun there. The weather was great because it was so cooling although it rained everyday. A lot of stuff that was explained in mandarin that I did not understand but luckily, I understood their jokes because those were spoken in simple mandarin. The seniors are extremely funny, from their jokes to the way they behave. My only complaint is the accomodation. Can you believe I share a bedroom with 12 other girls with only one bathroom that we have to share????!!! By the time I waited for my turn to bathe, it was already 2.30am and we have to wake up at 5.00 am ( H: i can understand this situation. guys take 3 minutes to bath but gal need 3 mins to take off their bras)!!!! The funniest thing was that every girl set their own alarm clock in their handphone so starting from 5.00 am, there were 13 different ringtones that can be heard, including mine. Hehe.

Votes are opened now for our campus's most handsome guy and prettiest girl (Chinese only). Eventhough I feel that this is quite a "wu liao" thing but it was pretty fun to look at a booklet filled with handsome guys from every course in UKM KL. FYI, hanson is not selected as one of them, obviously (H: because i always keep low profile in there). So he is not happy about it(H: not happy because of there r not gals that really know how to taste me). Honestly, i think he still tak sedar-sedar about himself eventhough he has such a big mirror in his room.

Okla, I am going back to my room to enjoy my strawberries=)

PS Hanson's nickname is babi berbibir belon (BBB)

Lurve, Fiona

3 comments:

SimianD said...

Er... Hanson ah, I think you might want to rephrase that line about girls not knowing how to taste you...

:-P

Unknown said...

lol...that's rite..i'm sure no girls want to taste you hanson XPXPXP..and I LIKE UR NEW NAME!!! babi berbibir belon!!!ME LIKE!!! haahah suits u so well!!!

BeCkY** said...

Why I never think about that nickname for him wan?

Suits him extremely well la.
The person who created this is a pure genius!!

Thank God he's not choosen for the handsome thingi, if he's really choosen, I'll doubted the standard of the handsome guys in that uni..