Hey guys. Just wanted to share the few pics I have of our makan at TGI Fridays. I only have five shots, so, um, yeah.
Thanks for organising the lunch, as you usually do, Val! Sorry I can't join you guys this Wednesday, but have a good time with the very well-thought menu :D
Thanks for organising the lunch, as you usually do, Val! Sorry I can't join you guys this Wednesday, but have a good time with the very well-thought menu :D
For those who don't know yet, I'll be off to the States early in the new year, not sure which date exactly yet. If I do organise a farewell (if I'm not lazy or too stressed) I'll be sure to keep you informed on the details.
Happy holidays!
D e n i s e
4 comments:
please oh pleaaaaaaase (if you do have a farewell) make it before 27 dec so that i can have a chance to attend it TT____TT
p/s: if you do.
p/s/s: please do!!!
p/s/s/s: if you do then conrad SHOULD NOT HAVE A REASON TO SAY NO (in coming).
teehee! =D
even if i don't i'll meet up with you two exclusively ok? *wink wink*
deal!!! but remember remember before 27 december! (and hopefully it won't clash with my other me)
...continued:
won't clash with my other meetups with friends =3
Post a Comment