It has been ages since I visited the blog, so I drop by to say hello. Jus to make you guys/ gals think that I'm not dead, hihi!! Like I said before, I'm undergoing industrial training in a chemical testing lab. So busy and tiring!! Although the official working hour is 8.30 am- 6.00pm, I started as soon as I reached there, about 7.50am. Though, I barely finish the work.
Moreover, it's a routine work, so I feel bored. Wow, I'm very tired every day after work in the beginning, but luckily, I get used to it now. Sounds trainee, but all the work is done by me, it is not like I learn from a chemist. I do the job!! Good for the boss, huh? Pay me mearge sum but do a lot of job!!
Tell you all the terror of working next time. Time for me to rest. Bye.
Owari (end)
yinching
1 comment:
All the best Yin Ching!
Where are you working by the way?
Post a Comment