I know this is too soon to post but what the heck, it is going to happen anyways so why wait?
Yes, it is going to be my birthday, well, in approximately 3 weeks but I don't know if I will have time to post this because of exam weeks so might as well I post it right now.
I am having just a small birthday gathering at my house, nothing fancy, just to celebrate me coming of age...haha;)
Mind you, I don't like planning parties and won't be having one anytime soon so if you have not been to my house, better grab your chances now! (ceh like my hse so special pulak)
Also it will most probably be last bday party of BF people (provided Chu didn't lied when he say he is not doing one)...
Plus, it is after exams...time to relax and have fun!!!
Haha, actually I planned to just post an announcement, dunno why terlanjur and wrote so much.
Invitations by smses will be send out later (too soon no use, later you people forget) but this is just an early warning for you to clear out your schedules on that day.
People with no transport, called me and we will arranged something (dunno why but malau comes to my mind). People who still dunno where my house is (useless), called me and maybe I will email you the map or something.
Date: 21st November 2008 (Friday)
Venue: My house in Cheras
Time: 7pm onwards
Ya lar, I realized my bday is 22nd but got wedding dinner (not mine ah!) so terpaksa lor make it Friday night.
Hoping everyone will be there ok??? Unless you have a good excuse not to.
P.S. People who know for sure that you are definitely not coming, just drop a msg in this blog so I can get an early headcount for the dinner;)
8 comments:
i assume this is chu's gf fiona? i will be there. there will be lin yu zhong's thingy in genting on that day, but i will skip it just for u... good leh? but tell me earlier if i am not invited, so that i can plan my plan for the genting thingy earlier
[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
Jino: Obviously Fiona lar. You see the details at the bottom of the message, "Posted by Fifiona at 8.37 AM"...
Fiona: I don't know where your house is. [Provided I am invited.]
where? where? where?
[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
yes lar u jino knucklehead, it was me who is inviting and yes, of coz u r invited and u too ben;)
do you want me to email you a map? it's not that difficult to find my house and if you do get lost, i will come look for you. Haha:D
hey, fifi... i cannot come.... sobsobsob
laushu
It has been sometimes since my last visit to ur house.. Dunno ur Indian neighbour who bongkar our rahsia to ur mother, still remember me or not?? wakakaka....
-hanson yg handsome-
fiona remember our visit to ur house? few guys and u alone? and then the tv showed few guys barged in the house and rape the gal? i wonder if that will happen again, and this time more ppl to cast the show ^^
[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
u guys mmg very very wu liao...knucklehead!
Post a Comment