"Now, if you walk past your friend quickly, can you shake hands and say hello? No. Likewise, molecules at higher temperatures, which have higher kinetic energy, cannot form bonds. Because they move too fast.
But if you walk slowly, can you shake hands? Yes, and you can say hello and form... BONDS!" - Mr Kali, July 2005
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Jino's Holiday Break!!!
My holiday starts now. And I still can't find work. Hopefully get a job before October. And hope I don't go Kampar next sem. Good luck in your exams everyone... Muacks~ Love you all!!!
[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks! I'm not spamming your blog. Just want to inform you thru the fastest way :)
1 comment:
Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks! I'm not spamming your blog. Just want to inform you thru the fastest way :)
Post a Comment