Nothing special about Jino. Still the same look. Exam's coming. Wish I have 48 hours a day to buck up my studies. Microbiology is hard. I never pass any of the papers, from small test, little test, middle test, big test. If I fail this paper, I will end up being in Kampar wuwuwu... Correction. If I fail any of the papers, I will end up in Kampar. So... I don't know how to survive this wave. I want freedom!!! I don't want test anymore. I hate lecturers. I love my friends. Muacks. After exams I will work asap. No internship. Too malas to find. And I need money badly... drool when see money ^^ I mean work part time, as I have 3 months break. If I don't work I will start to grow spiderwebs...
Happy birthday Ching Yeng and Wai Loon. May your wishes come true and all the best. I want to reformat my computer but doesn't know how. There are too much p**n in it. Oops. Don't tell anyone, ok? It needs some sort of diskette to reformat instead of a bootable Windows cd. That's what I know but I have lost the diskette. So any pro can help me?
I had become fatter. Now I am 55 kg. Last 2 weeks I was 57/58 kg. But after a good diarrhoea, I become 55 again =.= So girls, if you want to slim down like me, get a good diarrhoea and it works in just a day.
The photo below are the recent pictures I took myself. I am not a cam whore, ok?
[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

1 comment:
jino, u r still so "fai" as ever, ur posts r so stupidly funny
Post a Comment