Monday, June 02, 2008

The Banana Promotes

Hi everyone,

I have a weird piece of information to spread to the undergraduates that we are:

My father is looking for someone to fill a position in his company and I've come here because well, I know the most Chinese-speaking people from my BF days, hehe. Don't take any offence ah, it's not an insult, just a statement.

So the job requires this person, preferably female, to speak fluent Mandarin. I immediately thought of Tsu Wern! Hehehehe. Also, to have acceptable command in English, but Mandarin is more important because the person will be dealing with clients from China mostly.

The office is in Port Klang, so personal mode of transportation is somewhat important, but if he/she wants to take the KTM also can!

My dad says it's an exciting job, may even require the person to travel (to China, duh). Wohoo!

So how is this relevant to you?

By spreading the word to your older siblings, extended family, friends, neighbours, whoever you know of that fits the above description and is in need of a new, exciting and adventurous job! (OK, I just added 'adventurous' cos I'm trying out my promoting skills - fail!)

OK? OK? If you do know of anyone interested, just SMS me with the person's contact number and I'll let my dad know.

Thanks for your time! :D

D e n i s e

6 comments:

SimianD said...

I want the job.

I want to go to China and see the Panda Bears and White Tigers.

;-)

SimianD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SimianD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BFclassmate said...

who delete the comments? plz let every1 read it b4 delete. anyway wat is the job all about? what company is tat? deal with china bout wat? land? marketing? tour?


[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

SimianD said...

I wrote the other two comments. Actually they were repeats of my first comment. When I posted, it took so long that I thought the comment didn't get through. So I 're-posted' twice.

Mana tau I checked a few minutes later and the first comment, as well as the re-posts, all got through.

siedne said...

oh yah hahaha forgot to mention what trade it is!! my dad's company does freight forwarding, sorta like the middle man when ppl wana transport their stuff from one country to another. so the job would be related to that la.