"Now, if you walk past your friend quickly, can you shake hands and say hello? No. Likewise, molecules at higher temperatures, which have higher kinetic energy, cannot form bonds. Because they move too fast.
But if you walk slowly, can you shake hands? Yes, and you can say hello and form... BONDS!" - Mr Kali, July 2005
I'm glad to see you guys still keep in touch and are all doing well. Sometimes I find myself remembering my F6 years and wondering what you fellas are up to these days.
Yesterday, my roommate asked if I was proud to have been selected as a torchbearer. Looking back, I actually feel humbled to have had so many people (ie. you) come to my support.
Thanks for helping make this dream a reality. It means a lot to me.
I wish each and every one of you all the best, and hope we cross paths soon. Take care.
Mohan
"In life, what you wish for doesn't fall in your lap; it falls somewhere nearby, and you have to recognise it, stand up, and endure pain and effort to get to it. This isn't because the universe is cruel. It's because the universe is smart. It knows we don't appreciate things that fall into our laps." Jenna Jameson, How to Make Love Like a Porn Star
1 comment:
Hello people,
I'm glad to see you guys still keep in touch and are all doing well. Sometimes I find myself remembering my F6 years and wondering what you fellas are up to these days.
Yesterday, my roommate asked if I was proud to have been selected as a torchbearer. Looking back, I actually feel humbled to have had so many people (ie. you) come to my support.
Thanks for helping make this dream a reality. It means a lot to me.
I wish each and every one of you all the best, and hope we cross paths soon. Take care.
Mohan
"In life, what you wish for doesn't fall in your lap; it falls somewhere nearby, and you have to recognise it, stand up, and endure pain and effort to get to it. This isn't because the universe is cruel. It's because the universe is smart. It knows we don't appreciate things that fall into our laps."
Jenna Jameson, How to Make Love Like a Porn Star
Post a Comment